Oreck was founded on the simple premise of providing a superior clean with a lightweight vacuum. While the vacuum assortment has now grown to include canisters, handhelds and uprights, the fundamental premise still stands. Oreck vacuum cleaners are designed with you in mind to ensure you get the absolute best cleaning experience.
Oreck’s first cordless vacuum is engineered with POD Technology for a new standard of clean. We have developed the solution to the dust cloud that traditional vacuums leave behind. Our POD Technology refill self-seals to contain dust and dirt for an easy, mess-free disposal. Our beautifully designed, lightweight cordless vacuum is powerful and versatile so you can clean the various surfaces of your home.
Oreck uprights set the standard when it comes to lightweight, powerful, and easy-to-use vacuums. Our uprights keep your home cleaner by trapping dirt and debris and sealing it in upon disposal, making sure your hard work goes in the trash, not back in the air in a cloud of dust.
Handhelds & Canisters
Cleaning has never been easier with our portable, lightweight canister and handheld vacuums. Their mobility ensures you're able to get to those hard-to-reach places. Ideal for anyone looking for easily portable, full powered vacuums for full home and detailed cleaning.
With nearly 50 years as an industry leader in the home cleaning business, Oreck Corporation has earned its reputation for making clean easy. Headquartered in Glenwillow, Ohio, Oreck is also the first and only major vacuum brand to bring customers a limited lifetime warranty.
Today homeowners and hoteliers alike love Oreck’s easy-to-use, lightweight, powerful and durable upright vacuums—as well as our handheld vacuums, steam mops, air purifiers, floor machines and cleaning products.
Whatever your cleaning challenge—children, pets, everyday life—we think you’ll love Oreck, too.
Benefits of "Shopping Small"
The NAYS of Online or Big Box:
- No in-house appliance repair staff
- Lack of sales staff with the proper appliance training and knowledge
- Inconvenient appliance delivery schedules
- Oftentimes, the delivery causes issues or damage
- Hard to reach someone over the phone to discuss details after purchasing, especially when ordering online
The YAYS of Buying Locally With Us:
- In-house repairmen available
- Floor team members are well trained and have a thorough knowledge of the inventory
- In-house delivery staff and installation professionals
- Questions answered at the time of pickup or delivery
- More likely to meet your delivery time requirements, likely having your item in stock
- Easy to reach and communicate with
- Plenty of promotions and sales prices throughout the year
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 25 MILES!